Yellow Belt Online Certification- Lean Healthcare
What is a Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt?
A Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt is an individual with broad training in the major Lean Healthcare principles, techniques, and tools.
The Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt is well qualified to participate and contribute as a full member of a Lean Kaizen improvement team, and to contribute in a lean work environment. Upon completion of the Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Program, you will have the capacity and confidence to demonstrate leadership skills and to mentor and assist other team members who have less Lean training and knowledge.
Who should enroll in the Yellow Belt program?
These on-line courses are intended for all staff including managers, technologists, patient care workers, support staff, administration and trainers who require comprehensive initial training in Lean to prepare them to contribute in a Lean process workplace.
The Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Training is a flexible program that offers you the opportunity to learn on-line at your own pace. Upon successful completion, you will receive a Lean Healthcare Yellow Belt Certificate and a full academic achievement transcript listing your marks for each of your completed courses.
Online Lean Yellow Belt Program Benefits:
▪ Cost Effective - To support budget constraints.
▪ Relevant – Tailored to Healthcare Organizations.
▪ Time Saving - Learn Anytime, Anywhere, work around your schedule.
▪ Consistent Interactive Content – Deliver consistent lean training across your organization.
▪ Flexible and Easy to access, use, and learn - No technical knowledge required.
▪ Improved Learning - Concepts explained in clear, common language, with graphics, photos and video clips.
▪ Individuals set their own pace - Increasing success rate and content retention.
What is involved in an Online Yellow Belt Certification Program?
● Six courses that form the core Lean fundamentals and tools/techniques of a Lean Healthcare practice.
● A minimum academic mastery level of 80% achieved on all assessment testing.
Each course is approximately 1- 1.5 hrs in length and participants will have access to complete these courses for a period of one year.
- Introduction to Lean Concepts
- Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Events
- 5S Workplace Organization
- Mistake Proofing
- Achieving Flow
Online Yellow Belt Certification for Lean Healthcare is available for $559.00.
QHN.ca Member Discount Available
Contact Us: email@example.com or 1.877.778.6413
Developed in Partnership with: